Shipping: Usually ships within 1-5 business days
This Aguzzo Stainless Steel Vertical Heated Towel Rail has a double square bar and modern rectangular wall brackets. Its compact 200mm width is perfect for smaller bathrooms and walls. Unlike lightweight and lower grade steel heated rails, Aguzzo rails are made from thick heavy duty stainless steel. This provides a more durable product and heat retention is much better due to the thicker steel.
The luxury "Brushed Nickel Finish" is achieved by hand brushing the stainless steel surface and applying a specialist durable clear protective coat to provide a smooth feel. This finish perfectly matches the Brushed Nickel Finish of contemporary designer bathroom tapware.
- Dimensions: 200mm width; 1400mm height; 110mm depth (from wall)
- Rails: Vertical tubes are Ø30mm
- Power: 240V - 110 watts. Includes 1.5m black power cord and plug
- Control: Can be plugged in or controlled by wall switch or programmable timer (sold separately)
- Construction - 100% heavy duty 304 Stainless Steel tubing. No brass or plastic.
- Fully welded - superior strength from fully welded joints and welded closed tube ends. No plastic end caps.
- Wiring: Plug in or conceal wiring. Bottom wired on right side for simple installation
- Surface temperature: up to 55º C (uncovered)
- Water-proof rating: IPX5 (independently tested to withstand water sprays and splashes)
- Compliance: Electrical safety standards AS/NZ 60335 and C-Contemporary - square bars with clean straight lines that complement any square style bathware ranges
- Compact - only 200mm wide with vertical construction
- Concealed wiring or plug in - Plug in or wire to a wall switch or programmable timer (sold separately)
Easy install - Ezy Fit installation plugs for easy installation in all positions
Efficient- Only 110 watts power consumption! It only takes 5 to 10 minutes to heat up.
High surface area - with a single horizontal bar with multiple hooks, your towels will warm fast
Full stainless steel - Aguzzo rails are 100% stainless steel for full durability and lifelong use. There is no brass or plastic.
Fully welded - Vertical ends are fully closed and welded perfectly. Unlike other brands that close tube ends with plastic end caps.
Safe - full electrical safety compliance and licensing with with AS/NZ: 60335 and c-tick requirements.
Brushed Nickel finish - achieved by hand brushing the stainless steel surface and then applying a hard wearing clear protective coat to provide a smooth feel to the touch
Waterproof - IPX5 rated to withstand water sprays - a great choice for the bathroom