Shipping: Usually ships within 1-5 business days
This Aguzzo® Stainless Steel Vertical Heated Towel Rail has a single square bar and modern rectangular wall brackets. Its compact vertical construction is perfect for smaller bathrooms and walls. Its three hooks provide ample room for hanging and high heat contact so towels are warm and dry in minimal time. Unlike lightweight chromed brass and lower grade steel towel ladders, Aguzzo® rails are thick 304 stainless steel. The bold matte black finish will match all your modern black bathware too.
- Dimensions: 135mm width; 1400mm height; 125mm depth (from wall)
- Rails: Vertical tube is 30mm x 30mm
- Power: 240V - 110 watts. Includes 1.5m black power cord and plug
- Control: Can be plugged in or controlled by wall switch or programmable timer (sold separately)
- Wiring: Plug in or conceal wiring. Bottom wired for simple installation
- Construction - 100% heavy duty 304 Stainless Steel tubing. No brass or plastic.
- Fully welded - superior strength from fully welded joints and welded closed tube ends. No plastic end caps.
- Surface temperature: up to 55º C (uncovered)
- Water-proof rating: IPX5 (independently tested to withstand water sprays and splashes)
- Compliance: Electrical safety standards AS/NZ 60335 and C-tick
- Contemporary - square bars with clean straight lines that complement any square style bathware ranges
- Compact - Its vertical construction takes up little space
- Concealed wiring or plug-in - Plug in or wire to a wall switch or programmable timer (sold separately)
- Bottom-wired - Helps to seamlessly conceal wiring and to make installation a breeze
- Easy install - Ezy Fit installation plugs for easy installation in all positions
- Efficient- Only 50 watts power consumption! It only takes 5 to 10 minutes to heat up.
- High surface area - with a single horizontal bar with multiple hooks, your towels will warm fast
- Full stainless steel - Aguzzo rails are 100% stainless steel for full durability and lifelong use. There is no brass or plastic.
- Fully welded - Vertical ends are fully closed and welded perfectly. Unlike other brands that close tube ends with plastic end caps.
- Safe - full electrical safety compliance and licensing with AS/NZ: 60335 and c-tick requirements.
- Matte black finish - a modern black finish that will not peel or bubble like other coated steel
- Waterproof - IPX5 rated to withstand water sprays - a great choice for the bathroom