Shipping: Usually ships within 1-5 business days
A Stunning Kitchen Mixer
The Signatür is a commercial level spring goose-neck mixer - the ultimate sink mixer for your kitchen. It boasts a highly flexible retractable pull-out nozzle to direct the water flow to where you need it - and dual-flow technology allowing a simple change from an aerated flow to a vegetable spray. The classic pencil handle and cushioned feel of the internal ceramic cartridge mixer make it easy to perfectly adjust the water temperature and flow. Its large sturdy nozzle has an ergonomically designed trigger button to alternate from an efficient aerated centre flow to higher pressure shower spray for washing vegetables and dishes.
The benefit of stainless steel is it is the same solid metal the whole way through - there are no coatings to scratch or peel off. The Signatur is crafted in a brushed finish, which most customers prefer to use for their kitchen and laundry. The subtle hue of brushed stainless steel finish creates a low maintenance surface that does not present finger-prints.
- Height: 471mm
- Depth: 264mm
- Base to Nozzle: 197mm
- Composition: Stainless Steel
- Finish: Brushed
- Swivel: 360deg
- Aerator: Neoperl®
Hose: Tucai® anti-fray stainless steel inlet hose with standard ½" BSP female threaded connectors
Kottmann® anti-fray pull out hose
- Hose Length: 400mm pull-out when installed
- Watermark Approved: certified under AS/NZS 3718
- WELS Rated: 4 Star, 7.5L/Min flow restrictor in accordance with AS/NZS 6400
- WELS Registration Number: 1262
- Warranty: 15 Years
- Solid stainless steel construction with brushed finish.
- Highest quality ceramic cartridge technology for reliable operation and uniform temperature and water-flow transition
- Sturdy spring goose-neck to assist you in directing the water flow to where you need it
- Retractable pull-out hose providing you complete flexibility at the sink
- Dual flow technology - simply change from an aerated stream to a vegetable spray with a button on the nozzle
- Swiss Neoperl® aerator saves water and provides a steady pressure and straight and consistent water flow
- Spanish Tucai® stainless steel inlet hoses for full reliability
- Superior durable German Kottmann® hose - leading anti-fray technology for complete reliability
- Full compliance with Australia's Watermark and Wels standards and requirements.