Shipping: Usually ships within 1-5 business days
This Wall-Mounted High Curved Goose-Neck Shower Arm is popular to maximise the height of your rain shower head. Its solid brass with a quality matte black finish makes a striking statement. The modern curved geometric design pairs well with all the Vale black rain shower heads.
High Quality Matte Black Shower Arm
This Wall-Mounted High Curved Shower Arm raises your shower head to a practical height. It has a bold matte black finish to match your other black shower taps, and is designed with a 400mm raised arm to bring your rain head well out from the wall. Your choice of coordinating this high curved shower arm is unlimited—with any kind of shower head (either one from the Vale Symphony Series or circular rain shower heads), and with a variety of round-style bathware.
This shower arm will screw straight into a standard half-inch outlet male threaded outlet (1/2 inch BSP). All connections are standard Australian/New Zealand sizes ensuring full compatibility with any existing arrangements. Its standard sizing and fitted wall collar will make installation a breeze.
- WALL-MOUNTED – Install it at any height on your bathroom shower wall
- EASY-TO-INSTALL – Standard sizing and fitted collar means minimum installation work and maximum convenience
- PERFECT MATCH – Pair it with any Vale rain shower head and luxury bathroom furnishings
- A STRIKING STATEMENT – The solid DR brass composition with matte black finish further accentuates your bathroom
- 2-YEAR WARRANTY – manufacturer warranty against manufacturing faults for peace of mind
- Length: 340mm (from wall to centre of the outlet)
- Height: 182mm (from centre of wall outlet to shower head connector)
- Diameter: 30mm x 10mm brass tubing
- Thread: Standard throughout Australia - 1/2 inch female from the wall, 1/2 inch male to the shower head
- Material: Solid DR brass with elegant matte black finish
Fully Compliant with Australian/NZ Standards
- Watermark Approved: certified under AS/NZS 3718
- WELS Compliance: WELS water consumption licensing is not required for spouts over baths or wall mixers
- WELS Registration: n/a
2 year manufacturer warranty against defaults